Angola Criminal Defense Attorney
When most folks are charged with a crime, they find the process of navigating the criminal justice system confusing and frightening. It is absolutely imperative that you have an experienced criminal defense attorney to manage the issue on your behalf. We preserve and protect your rights when you are facing investigators and prosecutors. We ensure that you will not be overcharged with the evidence against you. We can help you negotiate a reduced plea, get the charges against you dropped, get the charges against you dismissed, or get an acquittal at trial.
The following are some of the services that The Bellinger Law Office provides for our clients.
Skilled Criminal Defense for All Types of Charges
The Robert Bellinger Law Office represents those charged with the following types of crimes:
- DUI/OWI charges – There are a number of factors that go into a DUI prosecution. How much alcohol you have had to drink, how many prior DUIs you have, whether or not anyone was injured or killed in an accident, and whether or not there were children in the car at the time you were pulled over can all significantly affect the severity of the charges you will face.
- Drug possession charges – While possession of small amounts of illegal drugs may not seem like a major offense, it can have lasting consequences as any conviction will show up on a criminal background check conducted by a potential employer or landlord. You will want to fight these charges to the fullest extent possible.
- Theft charges – You do not want to plead guilty to theft charges even if you were caught “red-handed,” so to speak. A theft conviction on your record will almost certainly impact your potential to gain future employment and housing.
- Domestic violence charges – Domestic violence charges and convictions have a litany of consequences that impact your life for years to come. For example, you could go from being a lawful gun owner to a criminal in possession of a weapon overnight. You will want a skilled defense attorney to protect your interests throughout this process.
- Fraud charges – Fraud does not just occur in high-stakes white-collar offices; regular everyday people also commit fraud when they try to scam others out of their money. Depending on the type of fraud committed, you can be facing felony charges.
- Traffic violations – Traffic violations have serious long-term consequences and can result in the suspension of your license, impacting your employment. The Bellinger Law Office can help you fight the ticket.
The Bellinger Law Office also handles juvenile cases, records expungement, and parole or probation violations.
Contact an Angola Criminal Defense Attorney Today
The Robert Bellinger Law Office offers top-quality representation to Angola, IN residents. Call today to learn more about how we can help.