Angola Divorce Attorney
Divorce is a situation that is full of emotions. It can be easy to think you can handle your divorce without legal help. Still, with added considerations like child support, complex property division, or spousal support, it is in the best interest of you and your family to hire a family law attorney.
With an experienced team of attorneys from the Bellinger Law Office, you can make sure that your financial security, rights to children, spousal support, and property division arrangements are all settled according to the best possible legal outcome. Don’t leave your future up to chance–take advantage of professional help that will ensure you are ready for whatever comes next.
Contact our Angola Divorce Attorney today to discuss your divorce
If you’re considering a divorce, don’t go it alone. The divorce process is complicated and can have long-lasting consequences if not handled correctly.
Our legal team will work diligently to get you the best possible outcome in your divorce case. We understand that this is a difficult time for you, and we want to make the process as smooth as possible. You can trust us to handle all the legal aspects of your case so you can focus on moving forward with your life.
Our Angola divorce attorneys are ready to assist you with the following:
- Property Division – Do you own more than one property? Are you hoping to continue living in the family home? Our attorneys are ready to work with you and ensure your favorable outcome regarding property division.
- Child Custody – Custody can be a very contentious factor in divorce and separation. Our team wants to help you achieve what is in the best interests of you and your children. By weighing all the options and discussing with open communication, we will be able to find the best possible custody arrangement for your family.
- Child Support – Along with custody, emotions run high with issues regarding child support. You are entitled to adequate child support if you are the primary custodial parent. We provide counsel to make sure child support is distributed and received in a timely, appropriate manner.
- Spousal Support – Spousal support comes with strict guidelines and requirements. During an initial consultation, our team can assess financial information and determine if you are eligible for the payment you deserve.
- Visitation/Parenting Time – Parenting time schedules are critical for children to retain some degree of normalcy during this difficult time. Even if one parent has full legal custody, there are instances where another parent should be allowed a degree of parenting time and visitation rights.
- Mediation – Indiana law requires mediation during a divorce. We provide mediation services and do everything possible to avoid lengthy, expensive trials.
Contact our Angola Divorce Attorneys today to discuss your divorce
If you’re considering a divorce, don’t go it alone. The divorce process is complicated and can have long-lasting consequences if not handled correctly. That’s why it’s important to have experienced Angola divorce attorneys on your side.
Our attorneys will work diligently to get you the best possible outcome in your divorce case. We understand that this is a difficult time for you and we want to make the process as smooth as possible. You can trust us to handle all the legal aspects of your case so you can focus on moving forward with your life.