Angola Divorce Attorneys
Divorce is a complex process, with emotions running high and logistical aspects unique to your situation. You need an experienced divorce attorney in Angola who understands the complexities of divorce and can help you navigate the process. The Bellinger Law Office has a team of experienced divorce attorneys committed to protecting your interests.
If you are facing a divorce, whatever the circumstances may be, contact our team to schedule a consultation with our professional legal team. We are happy to meet with you to understand your unique situation and develop a customized game plan. We will then aggressively advocate for you throughout the divorce process and work to protect what’s most important to you.
Typical Divorce Issues in Angola
Common issues exist within every divorce, but these commonalities don’t make the process any easier. There are common issues that our team will go over with you during a consultation.
- Division of Assets – When a couple goes through a divorce, many important decisions need to be made about their property. Who will get the house? How will the savings be divided? What will happen to the retirement accounts? These are all questions that our experienced divorce attorneys in Angola can assist you with understanding and applying to your unique circumstances.
- Child Custody – Custodial rights over a child or children are one of the most complex decisions a couple will address when dealing with divorce. You want what is best for your children, but you also have to negotiate with your spouse and come to an agreement that works for both of you. If you’re considering divorce, it’s essential to consult with a divorce attorney who can help you understand your options and make the best decision for your situation for you and your children. We will listen to your situation and help you determine what custody arrangement is best for you and your family.
- Child Support – Custodial parent rights are determined by several factors an experienced divorce attorney will be able to help you overcome. Our team will ensure that you will be fairly compensated if you are eligible for child support.
- Spousal Support – Spousal support may be applied for spousal maintenance or alimony. There are unique circumstances and instances where a spouse is eligible for spousal support. Our team can help you determine if your case qualifies for spousal support.
- Mediation – Mediation is required for divorce cases by Indiana law. We provide services for our clients who desire to use our mediation services in alliance with client needs and wants within a divorce case.
We provide fair representation for all of our clients
Each divorce case is as unique as the couple. We have extensive experience in divorce law and will represent you in your case to provide you with the best possible outcome. Our services extend to the father’s rights, mother’s rights, divorce modifications within a settlement, Angola high asset divorce cases, grandparent rights, and more. Ask about our experience and how we can help represent you during this challenging time.
Experienced Angola Divorce Attorneys
Divorce can be very messy, complicated, and stressful, no matter how amicable the divorce may be. The divorce process can be further complicated if the couple has children, owns the property, requires spousal support, or has an extensive financial portfolio. While some couples can agree on their own, others find it necessary to seek the help of a divorce attorney. That’s where we step in.
The Bellinger Law Office has a team of experienced divorce attorneys committed to protecting your interests. Call us today at (260) 428-2214 or visit our website to schedule a consultation with one of our divorce attorneys in Angola, Indiana.