Criminal Law Attorneys Fort Wayne
When facing any type of criminal charge in Indiana, it is important to speak with a legal professional right away. A conviction can result in penalties that include heavy fines and a potentially lengthy jail sentence. For the professional representation you need to protect yourself, contact The Bellinger Law Office. As experienced criminal law attorneys in Fort Wayne, you can count on us to provide a strong legal defense.
Our Criminal Law Attorneys in Fort Wayne Protect Your Rights
Even otherwise honest, hard-working people can find themselves on the wrong side of the law. You may have had a momentary lapse of judgment, been in the wrong place at the wrong time, or been a victim of mistaken identity. Regardless of the circumstances or the specific charges you face, be aware that the state takes a tough stance against alleged offenders. Under the Indiana Criminal Code, even seemingly minor crimes could result in major penalties.
To prevent a conviction that could impact you and your loved ones for years into the future, get The Bellinger Law Office on your side. Our criminal law attorneys in Fort Wayne protect the rights of clients facing the following charges:
- Traffic violations;
- Driving under the influence;
- Possession of illegal substances and other drug crimes;
- Juvenile offenses;
- Weapons offenses;
- Shoplifting, robbery, and other theft crimes;
- Fraud and embezzlement;
- Online crimes, such as identity theft and hacking;
- Assault crimes;
- Sexual assault, harassment, and rape;
- Domestic violence and stalking;
- Vehicular homicide, manslaughter, and murder charges.
Get the Strong Legal Defense You Need
Criminal charges in Indiana fall into two categories. Misdemeanor offenses are relatively minor charges but can still result in thousands of dollars in fines and up to a year-long jail sentence. Felonies are a more serious matter, with penalties including life imprisonment.
In either situation, you can count on The Bellinger Law Office to provide the strong legal defense you need. Actions our criminal law attorneys in Fort Wayne can take on your behalf include:
- Reviewing the charges against you and the circumstances surrounding your case;
- Reviewing the procedures followed in your arrest and the evidence against you;
- Negotiating with police and prosecutors to have your charges dropped or reduced;
- Conducting our own investigations and gathering evidence in your favor;
- Appearing by your side in Allen County Criminal Court proceedings;
- Making strong legal arguments before the judge;
- Appealing prior convictions;
- Expunging your criminal record.
Consult With Our Criminal Law Attorneys Fort Wayne Today
At The Bellinger Law Office, we provide the strong legal defense you need when facing criminal charges in Indiana. To get our legal team fighting on your side, call or contact our criminal law attorneys in Fort Wayne online and request a consultation today.