Fort Wayne Auto Accident Lawyer
Every year, millions of vehicles use Indiana’s roads and highways. However, when drivers recklessly speed or disregard road conditions, they create a severe hazard to everyone, including semi-truck drivers and commercial vehicles. The unfortunate result is that innocent people are injured and can suffer harm.
Those affected may have a right to seek compensation for medical bills and damages. Having dealt with countless cases involving motor vehicle collisions, our experts at The Bellinger Law Group understand firsthand how this devastating event’s impact can be felt emotionally and financially. Through compassionate and respectful treatment, our car accident attorneys are devoted to helping those injured pursue claims against the responsible parties to secure an adequate settlement as compensation for their losses.
We prioritize our client’s needs and will fight for the compensation you deserve after your pain and suffering.
How Can a Fort Wayne Auto Accident Lawyer Help My Case?
Sustaining injuries due to another driver’s negligence, whether in a car, on a motorcycle, or as a pedestrian, likely means that those affected are entitled to compensation for damages from the negligent party. Injuries may prevent a person from being able to work for an extended period, resulting in wages lost. If the injured party uses considerable physical work, their future career may be compromised.
Last but far from least is the emotional and physical suffering caused by being injured due to someone else’s careless behavior. These types of losses often require significant redress – hence why victims of negligence need expert legal counsel that can help guide them through the often complex process of claiming compensation.
While communicating with you, a Fort Wayne auto accident lawyer will evaluate your case and assess physical, emotional, occupational, and property damage. Our team at The Bellinger Law Group will assist with documentation, gather testimony, and fight for the compensation you are entitled to.
What are the common types of driver negligence?
Driver negligence refers to any action or behavior by a driver that demonstrates a lack of care for the safety of others on the road. Some common types of driver negligence include:
- Distracted driving: This includes activities that take the driver’s attention away from the road, such as texting, talking on the phone, eating, or adjusting the radio.
- Driving under the influence: Drunk driving occurs when a driver operates a vehicle under the influence of alcohol or drugs, impairing their judgment and reaction time.
- Reckless driving: This includes speeding, tailgating, weaving in and out of traffic, and ignoring traffic signals.
- Fatigued driving: Fatigue occurs when a driver operates a vehicle while tired, impairing their judgment and reaction time.
- Aggressive driving: Aggressive driving includes behaviors such as cutting off other drivers, honking excessively, and making obscene gestures, which can lead to accidents and endanger other drivers.
- Failure to obey traffic laws: Drivers who fail to follow traffic laws, such as failure to yield or run a red light, can cause dangerous accidents, especially when traveling at high speeds.
Have you been in a wreck? Call The Bellinger Law Office Today!
If you find yourself the victim of another driver’s negligence in the event of a car accident. In that case, you need an experienced legal team to represent your interests and help you secure the compensation necessary to recover fully. We can help. Contact us today to schedule a consultation.