Fort Wayne Criminal Defense Attorney
The Indiana criminal justice system is extremely complex, so you are at a disadvantage if you try to represent yourself in a criminal case. Without a legal background, you may not fully comprehend the complicated laws and tricky procedural rules that have a major impact on your rights. It is essential to have a knowledgeable criminal defense attorney to assist with criminal charges. Our experienced team at The Bellinger Law Office is your side to navigate the proceedings, and we are driven to obtain the best possible outcome.
You Do Have Rights: Contact The Bellinger Law Office in Fort Wayne, Indiana Today
Whether felony or misdemeanor, a criminal conviction has implications beyond fines, jail time, or probation. You could have a permanent criminal record, which follows you around for life. It is critical to retain skilled criminal defense counsel at the earliest possible opportunity if you are under investigation or face charges. Your words can be used against you, so exercise your right to a lawyer before responding to questions from law enforcement. Our Fort Wayne, IN criminal defense attorneys at The Bellinger Law Office are a phone call away at 260-428-2214.
Taking on All Types of Criminal Cases
Our skilled lawyers at The Bellinger Law Office have comprehensive knowledge in all aspects of Indiana criminal law and procedural matters. We are proud to offer a wide range of criminal defense legal services, including:
- Drunk Driving Charges: A DUI, DWI, OWI, or OVWI conviction means a driver’s license suspension and fines, and could even land you in jail. Our attorneys employ trial tactics to alleviate the harsh consequences.
- Drug Crimes: Indiana is tough on drug possession, trafficking, and other offenses. Contact one of our lawyers to protect your rights throughout the process.
- Theft Offenses: While some theft crimes seem minor, there can be long-term consequences for a criminal conviction on your record. Do not assume pleading guilty is the easiest way out.
- Domestic Violence: Not only do you face stiff jail sentences, you could lose visitation rights. Our attorneys understand how domestic abuse allegations may be exaggerated, so we will fight to defend your interests.
- Internet Crimes: The array of offenses falling under internet crimes is extensive, ranging from pornography to identity theft to fraud. A computer never forgets, which gives law enforcement an edge when investigating these offenses. An experienced advocate can explain your rights and legal options.
- Juvenile Cases: There is an entirely separate set of laws covering minors involved in criminal activity, but the implications can still be severe and long-lasting. If your child has been charged, work with a criminal defense attorney that has specific experience in the Indiana juvenile justice system.
- Probation Violations: Even when it is a simple mistake that leads to a probation violation, the sanctions may be harsh. You could be sentenced to jail or prison, but increase your chances of a favorable result with solid representation.
Don’t Go It Alone: Consult with a Dedicated Fort Wayne, Indiana Criminal Defense Lawyer
An arrest is not a conviction, so get a jump start on your defense strategy by retaining our top criminal defense lawyers at The Bellinger Law Office in Fort Wayne, IN. Please contact us at 260-428-2214 to schedule a consultation or visit us online for more information.