Fort Wayne Family Law Attorney
The term “family law” covers such a wide range of legal issues that it is somewhat likely you will need an attorney to represent your interests at some point in your life. Divorce, child care and support, paternity matters, and modifications of court orders are just a few of the areas where you may need assistance. Same-sex relationships and a father’s right to maintain a strong parental bond with a child are also included under the umbrella family law.
The attorneys at the Bellinger Law Office in Fort Wayne, Indiana understand that needing a lawyer’s help with a family law matter might seem daunting. However, we are here to support you and your family under whatever circumstances you are facing. We have the knowledge explain complex legal topics in ways that help you understand your rights, so you feel in control of your family situation. Our attorneys also have significant courtroom experience if litigation is necessary to resolve your family law dispute.
Our Lawyers Protect Your Rights in Family Law Issues
Every family law matter is as unique as the people behind it. Still, Indiana laws on divorce, paternity, and child custody, visitation, and support apply to all families in the same way. Our team at the Bellinger Law Office is here to help bridge the gap, delivering personalized legal services that are custom-tailored to your situation. We are skilled in all aspects of family law in Indiana, including:
- Divorce: The majority of couples will have to address one, if not all, of the primary issues that come up in an Indiana divorce case. Aside from matters related to minor children, couples must address division of property acquired during the marriage and spousal support. Our attorneys will ensure your interests are protected throughout the process.
- Child Custody, Visitation, and Support: Indiana law puts the child’s best interests first when making decisions on custody and visitation. We can assist you with presenting appropriate evidence and arguments to obtain a favorable result on these issues. Our lawyers will also assist with child support, whether you are the paying or recipient parent. If it becomes necessary to enforce an order, we will be at your side to get the support you deserve.
- Paternity and Men’s Rights: Our attorneys recognize that men have historically been deprived of relationships with their children, so we are committed to the more modern trend: Helping fathers develop healthy, loving connections with their offspring.
- Other Family Law Areas: Our legal team handles some of the lesser-known, but equally important aspects of family law. We offer advice and counsel in connection with:
- Guardian ad Litem Cases
- Modifications of Spousal or Child Support
- Relocation of a Minor Child
- Same-Sex Relationships
- Mediation in Indiana Family Law Cases
Talk to a Skilled Fort Wayne, IN Attorney About Family Law Issues
For more information on our services in the area of Indiana family law, please contact the Bellinger Law Firm in Fort Wayne. We can set up a consultation to discuss your circumstances and explain your legal options.