Fort Wayne Criminal Defense Attorney
If you are like most people, you have no defense navigating the criminal justice system. That’s why it is critical to have an experienced criminal defense lawyer advocate for you when you are facing a criminal charge. At the Fort Wayne, Indiana, law firm, The Bellinger Law Office, we offer a vigorous defense that strives for a favorable outcome.
Charged With a Crime? Call an Attorney Right Away
Even if the charge seems minor, a conviction may have lifelong consequences. That’s why it’s important to seek legal counsel if you’re being investigated or have been charged with a crime. Contact The Bellinger Law Office at 260-428-2214 before you answer questions. We will advise you how to respond to the police or prosecutor.
Defending Against All Types of Criminal Charges
Our law firm defends clients against any criminal charge, from shoplifting to homicide. We have handled many cases involving charges such as these:
- DUI (DWI, OWI, OVWI). A drunk driving charge can result in jail time. Our lawyer will seek to prevent this.
- Drug Possession. Conviction on drug possession or other drug-related charges may lead to a long prison sentence. It’s important to have an attorney fighting for you every step of the way.
- Theft. Don’t automatically plead guilty to shoplifting or other theft charges without consulting a lawyer. Conviction on seemingly minor theft charges can have long-term consequences for your education and career.
- Domestic violence. A charge of domestic violence can lead to loss of visitation rights or a jail sentence. Protect yourself by speaking with a knowledgeable criminal defense attorney.
- Internet crimes. There are many types of Internet crimes, from possession of pornography to theft. Learn what you’re up against by contacting an attorney, even if you’re only being investigated.
- Juvenile charges. Defending juveniles is different from defending adults. If your child has been accused of a crime, it’s important to have a lawyer who understands this difference and has experience in the juvenile justice system.
- Probation violations. A probation violation can get you sent to jail or prison. Don’t let that happen — call a lawyer to learn about your options.
Don’t Throw Your Rights Away
People accused of crimes have rights. Speak with a lawyer who can safeguard those rights. Contact The Bellinger Law Office to learn how you can protect yourself when facing a criminal charge. Call at 260-428-2214 anytime to get started on your defense.