CDL Defense Lawyer Angola
Traffic violations are a serious matter for people who drive for a living and could put your commercial drivers license (CDL) at risk. To protect yourself and your job, you need an experienced CDL defense lawyer in Angola on your side. At The Bellinger Law Office, you can count on us to provide the strong legal representation you need.
We Protect You Against CDL Violations in Angola
Under Indiana Bureau of Motor Vehicle (BMV) guidelines, you need a commercial drivers license (CDL) to drive any type or combination of motor vehicles weighing over 26,000 pounds and to transport hazardous materials or more than 16 people (including the driver). You will be required to pass a written exam and a skills test, which includes a pre-trip inspection and a road trip exam.
Once you have your CDL, it can end up being revoked for a variety of reasons. This can result in the loss of your job, impacting your ability to provide for yourself and your family. At The Bellinger Law Office, we protect drivers against CDL violations. Our CDL defense lawyer in Angola represents people who have been charged or ticketed with the following:
- Traffic violations, such as speeding, running red lights, and disregarding other traffic rules or regulations;
- DUI charges, involving alcohol, recreational drugs, or medications;
- Vehicle and cargo violations, such as not having the proper safety equipment or carrying oversized loads;
- Criminal charges relating to accidents, in which your actions are allegedly to blame.
Get the Strong Legal Defense You Need
CDL requirements in Indiana are based on Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA) regulations. Unfortunately, drivers can be disqualified from having a CDL for any of the above or other reasons. In addition to the loss of your job, you could also be facing penalties that include heavy fines and a potential jail sentence. Unfortunately, even having a relatively minor CDL violation on your record can impact you now and for years to come.
At The Bellinger Law Office, our CDL defense lawyer in Angola provides the strong legal representation you need in this situation. Actions we can take on your behalf include:
- Reviewing the circumstances surrounding a traffic stop and any violations;
- Negotiating with law enforcement officials and state or federal agencies involved;
- Gathering the evidence needed to dispute the case against you;
- Taking the steps needed to have your past driving record cleared or expunged.
Contact Our CDL Defense Lawyer Angola Today
CDL violations are a serious matter that could impact you for years into the future. Get the strong legal representation you need to protect yourself at The Bellinger Law Office. Give us a call or contact our CDL defense lawyer in Angola online today and request a consultation to discuss how we can help.